Online KG Hypnobirthing course.
If life is busy and you think you may not find the time to attend groups or have 1:1 tuition, take a look at the online course. learn hypnobirthing in your own home, at your own pace. Find out more on the courses and pricing page.
What is Hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing is a complete antenatal course and teaches you all you need to know about birth. The course is usually taught over a number of sessions once a week or over a weekend. It uses guided relaxation, breathing and massage techniques to help women and their partners release the negativity and fear with which our society views birth and reconnect with the simplicity and calm of a baby’s natural entry into the world.
Couples usually come to the classes together, but it works very well too if a mother comes on her own.
Hypnobirthing teaches and gives you the tools to relax deeply, reducing stress hugely and often totally. This allows the body to act completely naturally in the way it was designed to - a very important point. Women's bodies were designed to give birth, which is a natural process and one to be welcomed and looked forward to. Hypnobirthing offers you just that. On reserving a place you will be sent the Hypnobirthing Relaxation CD/MP3, Colour and Calmness. At the class you will also be given The Hypnobirthing Book and a folder of handouts to guide your practice at home.
Practising your parts at home together frequently is essential to make the most of Hypnobirthing, so that when the time comes you are both totally involved and mutually supportive. After the class I am there for you to answer questions by phone or email.
What will I learn on a KG Hypnobirthing course?
- Breathing exercises
- Deep relaxations
- Very effective work to release fear and build confidence
- Comforting massage
- How the father can be your powerful protector and support
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
- Knowledge and information about the whole process
- How ‘the system’ that you find in yourself works, and how to work with it to achieve the best result for you
- A simple practice regime to support you at home
- Understanding how the mind and body work together
|Learn about the five Cs of hypnobirthing:|
|Confidence||When you feel confident, you relax and work with your body in the way nature intended.|
|Control||With the knowledge you have, you are enabled to take control of how you give birth.|
|Choice||When you feel in control, the choices you make are the best choices for you and for your baby.|
|Calm||When you feel calm throughout the birth you are relaxed and your mind and body work together in harmony.|
|Comfort||The result is that your body works efficiently and comfortably. A KG Hypnobirthing birth can be the most wonderful and empowering experience of your life|
What course materials am I given?
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves, with introduction by Michel Odent
- The KG Hypnobirthing course relaxation MP3 download link, Colour & Calmness. This will be sent you when you reserve a place on a course so you can begin to enjoy the benefits of hypnobirthing straight away.
- A folder of handouts to guide your practice at home
Why choose Hypnobirthing?
- Reduced need for pain relief
- Feeling in control
- Relaxed and calm labour; good for Mum, Dad and baby
- Relaxed pregnancy
- Increased chance of a relaxed and calm baby
- Transferable techniques to apply through pregnancy, labour and early days of looking after baby (as well as in the rest of your life)
- But most of all, great memories of the most wonderful experience!
Have a look at the first chapter of the KG Hypnobirthing book now to read more, or email me to receive a free download link of the first chapter:
Photos by kind permission of Jo Elkin Photography